Photograph Courtesy of Ian Hay.
GLENS CHALLENGE #1
What Season ? (2 points)
- Clue: The season of the Lisbon Lions
Who were the opponents ? (2 points)
- Clue : 'Ran about in a wig-wam' - from the East
What venue? (5 points)
- Clue : Not a home-tie but the home of the Glens!
What Cup Competition? (1 point)
- Clue : The cup we brought hame in 1993
What Round? ( 2 points)
- Clue : The one after the 2nd! (that one's for BJ!)
What was the score? (2 points)
- Answer : 3-0 to the Glens (Well done Siney)
Who were the goalscorers? (3 points each)
- Clue : Nodder scored one, who scored a double? ?
Name the players (1 point per player)
- Clue : Nodder and Danny McCulloch are two, the Goalie provided the photo - who else?
What happened in the next round? (5 points.)
- Clues : Glens beat a flower from where Mary Queen of Scots was born
Which team won that Cup in that season? (5 points)
- Clues : Rangers beginning with 'K' and promoted this season